Thursday, January 9, 2020

Imagination ...


I am talking to you imagination, where do you run away in no time, i could never know about it. Your moving here and there keep fluctuation me as well. You never give/leave a notification about you coming and going, which keeps me confusing !

I always try to search and want to know about you but i could never know till then where do you really go and where is your real stay and why do you make me mentally absent and make me do the tour of Imagination!

Still i am trying to find out, what do you really want and what are you searching for? What do you get by making higher and greater virtual imagination.

I am very happy about your showing bigger dreams but don't try to create dreams within dreams which is really waste of time giving me nothing.I always try to achieve my Dreams... so want my imagination to be genuine.

I have heard lots of talk about you that you keep people busy in there free time, but i find you keeping me busy all the time and i forget about all the great thoughts and imagination which diverts me when i am busy in some useful work as well...

Sometimes it makes me feel disappointed that your moving around here and there does really helped you in anything ever you wanted from me!
But you succeed always in diverting without noticing place or time...

Why do you keep travelling if you are not really aware of what you are watching and what the destiny is ? Does this really gives happiness or peace in the imagination of fake dreams...

Clap for certain things because Sometimes you proved me right and i have got many things ;)
Still i want to say that don't keep flying and running without noticing about my free time...

You really beautiful Mind i appreciate your great planning of how to make people busy imagining !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagination ...

I am talking to you imagination, where do you run away in no time, i could never know about it. Your moving here and there keep fluctuation...